Our story begins in Ghana and takes you on a sensory journey through Africa! KaYen Spa treatments take a 360 degree approach, drawing from innovations in modern science and from African traditions that promote being in harmony with nature. Treatments are designed using the finest African plant extracts and traditional rituals. Our treatment product range delivers high scientific performance whilst balancing the earthy scents and delightful aromas of the African continent. Product ingredients are sustainably grown, are of high quality and are not tested on animals.
We are driven to offer best-in class experiences that deliver satisfaction and ensure the well being of every customer we have. We combine our African background and knowledge with the best global practices in wellness to offer an unmatched experience. KaYen Spa therapists are some of the best trained therapists in Africa. They are certified by W Institute Ghana, the 1st VTCT accredited training centre for beauty and spa therapy in Western Africa.
We welcome you to our spa and look forward to sharing the essence and benefits of an authentic African spa experience with you.
Arriving at the Spa
For your best experience, arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment to give you time to unwind, complete forms and enjoy a cool beverage before start of treatment.
Children ages 8 to 17 are allowed in the spa by appointment only and must be accompanied by an adult during their visit.
Our spa is a place of peace and tranquility, designed to provide a relaxing experience. As such, please ensure that cell phones and other devices are turned off and conversations are kept to a minimum volume to maintain the serenity of the atmosphere
To maximize the beneﬁts of the spa experience, guests should inform the therapists of any health issues, allergies or injuries that may make the treatment unsuitable. The therapists are happy to advise safer alternatives.
It is advised not to wear jewelry to the spa. Management is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items and valuables during the visit.
The spa offers specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. The therapists are available to assist in selecting suitable treatments for this special time. We do offer ﬁrst trimester treatments, however a doctor’s note is required.
We value your business and appreciate your co-operation with our cancellation policy. Please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments and providing a minimum notice of 24 hours when canceling or rescheduling appointments.
KaYen Spa reserves the right to amend or update prices at any time.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
As wellness practitioners, our team is deeply committed to the health and safety of our clients as well as our team.
With specific regard to COVID-19, we wanted to update you on the precautions we’ve implemented at Kayen Spa. In addition to our regular daily cleaning, we have stepped up our sanitation and spacing of clients to adhere to the social distancing in the common areas.
Enhanced Internal Procedures:
- Your therapist will wear a face mask throughout the treatment.
- Sterilization before services: cleans and sanitizes all tools, equipment, and surface areas, and they prepare the beds with clean towels.
- After a treatment, towels immediately removed and sent to laundry to be washed. Room is disinfected completely and setup for the next client.
- The waiting and retail areas are disinfected regularly.
- No employee is permitted to work if s/he feels unwell.
Client Protocols: We ask that you follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy environment for everyone while ensuring a best experience for you:
- We will confirm all appointments by telephone/text. If you’re at all unwell, we will help you reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, we ask that our clients wear a face mask and wash their hands with at least 2 seconds or use hand sanitizer. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face before or after your treatment If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on +233 507 356 122
Duala Street, Lagos Avenue, East Legon
+233 507 356122
024 573 0793
P4 Pilates Studio, 1st floor, Labone Farmer’s market arcade, Cantonments